The products made available on this site are for strictly personal use. In the case of an order for products intended for resale, SANALYSLAB reserves the right to refuse the order. We will be opening a "distributors" section on this website shortly.
Orders are prepared by our teams in conjunction with our processing center in the UK. Each product is shipped with a clear plastic seal around the cap. This is a security device that guarantees the inviolability of the vial or bottle. We reserve the right to offer you SANALYSLAB "goodies".
If the seal is not on the bottle, you may not accept your package. Your order will then be the subject of a return shipment, a claim for compensation from us to the carrier. You will then receive your money back after receiving the package.
SanalysLab reserves the right to update or change these Terms and Conditions at any time. When changes are made, we will post the revised version on this webpage and update the "Last Updated" date copied below. For this reason, we encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions when purchasing products from SanalysLab or otherwise using the Site. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions published on the site at the time of your access.
1. Subject of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1.1 To what do these general terms and conditions of sale apply?
These conditions of sale apply without restriction or reservation to all sales between, on the one hand, the company SanalysLab, a simplified limited liability company, registered in the trade and companies register of Lyon, under number 884 514 688, whose registered office is 335 rue ferdinand perrier, 69330 Saint-Priest, whose intra-Community VAT number is FR48884514688, whose trade name is SanalysLab (hereinafter referred to as "SanalysLab"), and on the other hand any retail purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the "customer" or "customers") who SanalysLab products for sale (hereinafter the "products") through the website (hereinafter "website"). They specify in particular the conditions of order, payment, delivery and management of any returns of Products ordered by customers.
1.2. What products do we offer?
The products for sale on the website are food supplements, plant extracts, probiotics, cosmetics and care products. The main features of the products and in particular the specifications, images and indications of dimensions or capacity of the products are presented on the website. The customer is obliged to read these before placing an order. The choice and purchase of a product is the sole responsibility of the customer. The color and images of the bottles are subject to change. These changes do not alter the formulation of our products in any way, but may be due to brand image or stock reasons (e.g. out of stock of a particular type of bottle).
The customer must refer to the description of each product to know its properties and essential characteristics.
1.3. What are the contact details to reach us?
The contact details of SANALYSLAB are as follows:
335 rue ferdinand perrier
69800 Saint Priest
Phone: 01 84 80 60 29
Email: [email protected]
1.4. What happens if you accept these terms and conditions?
The validation of the order by the customer implies the acceptance without limitation or reservation by the customer of these conditions of sale. The customer acknowledges that he has the necessary capacity to contract and acquire the products offered on the website. These terms of sale take precedence over any other general or specific terms and conditions not expressly approved by SanalysLab. These general terms and conditions of sale are accessible at all times on the website. The customer declares to have taken note of these general terms and conditions of sale and to have accepted them by checking the box provided for this purpose before implementing the online ordering procedure and the general terms and conditions of use of the website.
1.5. Can these GTC be changed and if so, under what conditions?
SanalysLab reserves the right to change its terms of sale at any time. In that case, the applicable terms and conditions are those in effect on the date the order is placed by the customer. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded in SanalysLab's IT system constitutes proof of all transactions concluded with the customer. The general conditions of sale are concluded for the duration necessary for the delivery of the products. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the RGPD regulations, the customer has at all times the right to access, rectify and oppose all his personal data by writing, by post and by providing proof of identity , to the above address.
2.1. How do you place an order at SANALYSLAB?
The customer can place an order on the Website via the Internet. The Customer who wishes to place an order on the Website must order in the following manner:
- create a "customer account" in which he will indicate all the requested contact details.
- build an online shopping cart by selecting all chosen products.
- accept these general conditions of sale, validate their order after checking.
- make the payment under the conditions provided.
Any order implies acceptance without limitation or reservation of these general terms and conditions of sale. Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale.
The contractual information is presented in French and is subject to confirmation at the latest when the customer confirms the order.
From the moment that the Customer has validated his order, he is deemed to have consciously and unreservedly accepted these general terms and conditions of sale, the prices, volumes and quantities of the products offered for sale and ordered.
2.2. When is the customer's order considered final?
The sale will only be considered final after SANALYSLAB has sent the confirmation of the acceptance of the order (with a summary) by e-mail and after SANALYSLAB has received full payment. It is the Customer's responsibility to check the accuracy of the order and to report any errors immediately. Any order placed on the Website constitutes the conclusion of a distance contract between the Customer and SANALYSLAB.
2.3. What happens if you order a product that is not available or out of stock?
NB Normally the website does not allow customers to order if a product is not available or out of stock.
SANALYSLAB's product offers are valid within the limits of available stocks. When an ordered Product is not available and/or not in stock, the Customer will be informed and will also be informed by e-mail or, in case of an order for several Products, on the invoice of the Products sent. of the period in which the out-of-stock Product is available. SANALYSLAB can in no way be held liable for the unavailability of a Product.
In the event of unavailability and/or out-of-stock of one (or more) Product(s), the Customer may, at its option:
- A full refund for the unavailable or out of stock product.
- Receive a credit note worth the price of the unavailable or out-of-stock product, to be used towards a future order.
Only if a Product is permanently out of stock at SANALYSLAB's suppliers, it will be removed from our sales offer. SANALYSLAB will then remove this Product from the Website as soon as possible.
The Product will then be removed from the Website.
Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by SANALYSLAB constitutes proof of all transactions between SANALYSLAB and its customers.
2.4. Our products
SanalysLab and the site manager present to the Customer the essential characteristics of the Products sold on the Site and invite the Customer to read them carefully.
Indeed, prior to his Order, the Customer can learn about the essential characteristics of the Products he wishes to order by consulting the pre-contractual information communicated to him, in particular in his Shopping Basket, by the Site Manager before each order.
It is understood that the photos and images representing the product(s) appearing on the site are only indicative and cannot constitute a contractual commitment on the part of the site administrator, guaranteeing a perfect match between the product(s) ordered and the product(s) represented .
The Customer is informed that the Products displayed on the Site are not drugs. These are food supplements in accordance with the definition of Directive 2002/46/EC and are subject to a declaration of conformity to the DGCCRF.
In accordance with the regulations, each complementary food product is marked:
1. the name of the categories of nutrients or substances that characterize the product or an indication regarding the nature of these nutrients or substances
2. the daily portion of Product recommended for consumption
3. a warning against exceeding the indicated daily dose
4. a statement to avoid using food supplements as a substitute for a varied diet
5. a warning that the Products should be kept out of the reach of young children
You can also find all information about our products on this site.
The products marketed on the site are not sold, nor to diagnose, prevent or cure diseases. Consult a doctor if you have an illness. Pregnant and breastfeeding women, children under the age of 12 and people undergoing medical treatment should generally refrain from consuming dietary supplements except on the advice of their therapist.
You should consult with appropriate healthcare professionals on all matters related to your health and well-being, including the following:
Make any adjustments to any medication or treatment you are currently taking; Stop any medicine or treatment you are currently taking; Start a new drug or treatment.
2.5. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
Recurring Billing Terms of Service
Approximately 30 days after your first order, and then approximately every 30 days thereafter, you will be charged and shipped a new SanaDigest order that matches your subscription.
Membership plan options:
Subscription for 6 jars
6 Jars of SanaDigest
£ 202.25 billed monthly
Subscription for 3 jars
3 jars of SanaDigest
£ 121.35 billed monthly
Subscription for 1 jar
1 jar of SanaDigest
£ 44.95 billed monthly
The card you provide today will be billed monthly for your delivery of SanaDigest unless you call to cancel or email [email protected] (subject to your email: "Cancel My Subscription". There is not a minimum purchase or purchase requirement. To customize this program to meet your needs, to update billing information, or to inquire about future shipments and charges, please contact Customer Service at any time at inf[email protected] Please note that exact shipping times may vary.
This membership guarantees that you will receive an order from SanaDigest every 30 days until you choose to terminate your membership and stop receiving our member-only products and content. You are free to terminate your subscription at any time without penalty or early termination fees.
When you sign up for the SanaDigest Monthly Subscription, you acknowledge that you will be billed and receive your order from SanalysLab every thirty (30) days. The credit or debit card you used to sign up for this exclusive membership will be charged every thirty (30) days.
Please note that any free gift applied to your first order ONLY applies to your first shipment. Any additional coupon codes will only apply to your first shipment and subsequent billing will be at the regular member rate.
You acknowledge and agree that these Services are provided on a subscription basis and a monthly membership fee will be charged based on the original date of purchase.
You expressly authorize SanalysLab to charge your credit or debit card every thirty (30) days, you disclaim all liability for any overdraft charges or charges you may incur from your card issuer or your bank for money charges or other related charges associated with recurring monthly billing. You acknowledge and agree that we will not obtain any additional authorization from you for any monthly subscription fee.
3. Offers and prices
3.1 How are changes in our prices handled?
SANALYSLAB reserves the right to change its prices at any time, but undertakes to apply the prices in effect at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date. The Offers and Products are delivered at the applicable rates stated on the Website at the time of order registration.
3.2 How are the prices of our products indicated? What about shipping costs and promotional offers?
The prices of the products are indicated in euros, all taxes included, and do not take into account the delivery costs, which are additionally charged, and are indicated before the validation of the order, packaging and processing of the order.< /p>
Promotional offers are valid for the period of validity they state and as long as they are displayed on the Website, as well as within the limits of available stocks. Orders can only be accepted if the prices quoted correspond to those of the current offer.
The price is cash, in full and payable in full on the day of the order by the Customer, by means of secure payment. The amounts paid may under no circumstances be regarded as an advance or a down payment. Cash payment on delivery is not accepted for any reason. If one or more taxes or charges, in particular environmental taxes, were imposed or changed, up or down, this change could be passed on in the sales price of the products.
All orders are subject to the following conditions
All orders are invoiced in Euros and must be paid in Euros.
SANALYSLAB reserves the right, in the event of non-compliance with the payment terms, to suspend or cancel the delivery of the Customer's pending orders.
N.B. Delivery is made by the transfer to the Customer of physical possession or control of the Product.
4.1. How are the delivery costs calculated?
For each order, a flat-rate contribution to the costs of making the Product available is requested, which includes the postage, packaging and processing costs of the order. The fixed contribution is indexed on the basis of the delivery method chosen by the Customer at the time of placing the order. The shipping costs are free for orders over €55.
The contribution to the delivery costs is deemed to include VAT.
In order to reduce transport costs, all small or medium-sized Products are shipped with La Poste's Colissimo Suivi service or a third-party delivery service, which undertakes to deliver within 8 working days throughout France and which allows the Customer to offers to collect the ordered products at the post office near the delivery address in case of absence at the original place of delivery when the postman arrives. If the Customer is absent on the day of delivery, the postman will leave a message in his letterbox allowing him to collect his parcel at the post office during opening hours, within a period of fifteen days. The customer can track his order thanks to the tracking number sent to him by email on the day the order is shipped.
For reasons of availability, an order may be delivered to the Customer in different terms. In this case, the Customer only pays for one delivery.
The Customer is responsible for the payment of the order.
4.2. What are the delivery times?
SANALYSLAB undertakes to make every effort to deliver the Products ordered by the Customer as quickly as possible. For more information, we invite you to read our delivery conditions. However, if the ordered Products have not been delivered within thirty (30) days of the order, the Customer must inform SANALYSLAB of this as soon as possible by telephone or e-mail.
SANALYSLAB will contact the carrier to initiate an investigation, which may take up to twenty-one (21) days. If the products are found, they will be redirected to the Customer's home. If the Products are not found at the end of the investigation, the Products will be considered lost and SANALYSLAB may then return replacement Products to the Customer at no additional cost to the Customer. If the Products ordered were no longer available, SANALYSLAB will refund the amount of the Products deemed lost.
In any event, if the Products are not delivered within a period of twenty (20) days from the indicative delivery date, for reasons other than force majeure or the fact of the Customer, the sale may be canceled at the written request of the Customer. are subject to the conditions provided for in Articles L. 216-2 to L. 216-4 of the Consumer Code. The amounts paid by the Customer will then be refunded to him no later than fourteen days after the date of termination of the contract, with the exclusion of compensation or withholding.
4.3. What happens if you enter an incorrect delivery address?
The Products will be delivered to the address provided by the Customer when placing the order. The Customer must ensure that this is correct. Any package returned to SANALYSLAB due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be re-shipped at the Customer's expense and SANALYSLAB cannot be held responsible for the inability to deliver the order. If the Customer wishes to be delivered to two separate delivery addresses, he must place two separate orders, with the associated delivery costs.
4.4. What should you do after receiving the order?
Upon receipt of the order, the Customer must check the condition of the delivered Products. In the event of visible defects, the Customer enjoys the right of return under the conditions stipulated in these general terms and conditions. Any irregularity regarding delivery (i.e. missing or damaged Products, damaged packaging) must in the first instance be noted on the delivery note and communicated to the carrier in the form of handwritten reserves accompanied by the customer's signature. Second, any anomaly must be reported to SANALYSLAB as soon as possible after receipt of the Products by simple letter to the following address:
335 rue Ferdinand Perrier
69800 Saint priester
Tel : 01 84 80 60 29
E-mail : [email protected]
SANALYSLAB reserves the right to ask the Customer to return the damaged Product(s).
4.5 I have received a damaged package. What to do?
If, upon delivery of his parcel to be handed over against signature, the customer finds that it is damaged, he can either refuse the parcel, which will then be returned directly to SANALYSLAB, or accept the parcel and report the deterioration of the packaging.
If the Customer finds that the packaging of his package to be returned is damaged, he can, if the package has not been opened, refuse the package by returning it to the post office, at the latest on the working day following the delivery.
4.6. How are NPAI refunds handled?
Returns with the reason "NPAI" correspond to packages returned by the responsible delivery service provider stating: "Does not live at the indicated address". Upon receipt and acceptance of the returned parcel by the services of SANALYSLAB, within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the parcel by SANALYSLAB, a credit note for the total amount of the order, less shipping costs, will be credited to the Customer's account. credited. The Customer can then place the order again, ensuring the correctness of the specified delivery address.
4.7. How are "unclaimed" returns managed?
Returns under the "unclaimed" reason correspond to packages that have not been claimed by Customers at the post office or merchant chosen by the Customer at the time of order within fifteen (15) days of the notice of transit. Upon receipt and acceptance of the returned parcel by SANALYSLAB, within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the parcel by SANALYSLAB, a credit note for the total amount of the order, less shipping costs, will be credited to the Customer's account. The Customer can then place the order again.
5. Right of withdrawal
5.1. What is the withdrawal period?
Pursuant to the provisions of Article L. 221-19 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen (14) days from receipt of the order to exercise his right of withdrawal with SANALYSLAB, without giving reasons to justify or pay a fine, for a refund, provided that the Products are returned in their original packaging, complete and in perfect condition, so that they can be re-marketed.
5.2. What do I have to do to exercise my right of withdrawal?
Breached, already opened, soiled or incomplete Products will not be taken back.
Products must be returned within fourteen (14) days of notification to SANALYSLAB of the Customer's decision to withdraw from the contract. This period starts at the beginning of the first hour of the first day and ends at the end of the last hour of the last day of the period. If this term expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it will be extended until the next working day.
The Product in its original packaging must be sent to the following address: SANALYSIS LAB "return address"
The Customer must accompany his parcel with the following withdrawal form or with another unambiguous statement in which he expresses his wish to withdraw: SANALYSIS LAB "return address"
I hereby inform you that I waive the agreement regarding the order of the products below:
- Order of: ............
- Order number: ............
- Customer name: ........................
- Customer address: ................................
It is advisable to return the package by parcel post, in case it is lost in the post, as SANALYSLAB cannot be held responsible for this.
6.1. How and in which cases do you proceed with a refund?
In the event of non-receipt of the order within the aforementioned delivery periods, for reasons other than force majeure or the fault of the Customer, the sale may be terminated at the written request of the Customer, under the conditions provided in articles L 216-2 of the Consumer Code. The amounts paid by the Customer will then be refunded to him by the Customer within fourteen (14) days after the date of termination of the contract, excluding any compensation or deduction.
In the event that the Product ordered is not available, the Customer who has opted for a refund will be refunded the amounts paid no later than fourteen (14) days after his payment.
The Customer will be refunded within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Products by SANALYSLAB.
The refund will be made according to the payment method used by the Customer when placing the order.
SANALYSLAB reserves the right to cancel and refund all orders from a professional.
The refund will be made according to the payment method used by the customer when placing the order.
SANALYSLAB reserves the right
6.2. 90 day money back guarantee. In which cases?
SanalysLab's 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee Clarified
At SanalysLab, we prioritize our customers' satisfaction. We're confident in the quality of our dietary supplements, so much so that we offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. To ensure complete transparency and ease of understanding, we've simplified our terms and conditions for this guarantee.
· 1 Month Supply (1 bottle):
Per Bottle Price: £44.95
· 3 Months Supply (3 bottles):
Total Cost: £134.85
Per Bottle Price: When you break it down, you're essentially paying €44.95 for each bottle in this bundle, making it the same as the 1-month supply price per bottle. This option is designed for individuals seeking a moderate duration of supply without long-term commitment.
· 6 Months Supply (6 bottles):
Total Cost: £224.70
Per Bottle Price: This bundle offers a discounted rate per bottle, bringing the cost to approximately £37.45 for each bottle. It's tailored for customers committed to a longer regimen and seeking better value for their money.
· Key Takeaway: The more extended the supply, the more savings you enjoy per bottle. However, remember that our 90-day money-back guarantee covers up to the price of the 3-month supply, irrespective of the bundle chosen.
SanalysLab aims to keep the refund process transparent and straightforward. Depending on the supply you opt for, here's a clear understanding of what you can expect as a refund under our 90-day money-back guarantee:
· 1 Month Supply (1 bottle):
What This Means: If you choose to return after trying out our product for one month, you'll be entitled to a refund for the single bottle you've consumed.
Refund Amount: £44.95
· 2 Months Supply (2 bottles):
What This Means: Suppose you've used our product for two months and decide to return the remaining bottles. In this case, you'll get a refund for the two bottles you've consumed.
Refund Amount: £89.90 (£44.95 x 2)
· 3 Months Supply (3 bottles):
What This Means: The full extent of our 90-day money-back guarantee. If you're returning after using for three months, this is the maximum amount you can get as a refund, even if you initially purchased a bigger bundle.
Refund Amount: £134.85
· 6 Months Supply (6 bottles) or More:
What This Means: If you choose bundles larger than the 3-month supply and decide to return them within the 90-day guarantee, remember that your refund will be based on the number of bottles consumed but capped at the 3-month supply price. For instance, if you consume one bottle from a 6-month supply and return it, the refund is based on the per-bottle price of that bundle, not the 1-month supply price.
§ One bottle consumed: £37.45 (since it's from the 6-month bundle price)
§ Two bottles consumed: £74.90 (£37.45 x 2)
§ Three or more bottles consumed: Maximum refund remains capped at £134.85.
· Key Point: The larger the bundle, the greater the savings per bottle. However, the 90-day money-back guarantee's maximum refund is always limited to the cost of a 3-month supply, irrespective of how many bottles you initially purchased.
Our return policy is transparent and aims to be fair to all our customers. Here's how it works in relation to the duration of use and the chosen supply:
Product Returns Must Match Duration of Use: The bottles you decide to return should correlate with how long you've used the product. The labels provide a guide, indicating the expected consumption over time.
6-Month Supply Scenario:
· If you buy a 6-month supply but decide to return within just one month of use, it's reasonable to expect that you'd only have used one bottle. Thus, if you've consumed only one bottle and return five, you'll be refunded for one bottle based on the 6-month supply rate (£37.45), not the 1-month rate.
· If you've consumed two bottles from the 6-month supply and decide to return, your refund will be for two bottles based on the 6-month supply rate (£74.90).
Returning More Bottles Than Expected: For instance, if you return 3 bottles after just one month of use from a 6-month supply, it indicates an inconsistency. We presume you can only consume one bottle in a month, so we'd refund you for just that single bottle at the rate from the 6-month bundle, which amounts to £37.45.
Additional Handling Fee: We have a small handling and processing fee to manage the returns. Consequently, a £10 fee will be deducted from the total refund amount, irrespective of the number of bottles returned.
Essential Point to Remember: While we offer flexibility in our return policy, the returns must be reasonable and aligned with the usage duration. We ensure you get your fair refund, but it's equally important to be aware of the consumption as per the labels and return accordingly.
V. The Reason Behind Our 90-Day Policy ?
We've anchored our refund policy around a 90-day period, and there's a science-backed rationale behind it. Through numerous customer testimonials and scientific studies, we've observed that the full benefits of our supplements are often experienced within a span of approximately 3 months.
We always encourage our customers to maintain consistency and patience to allow the product to work its magic. Our 90-day period is not just a number; it's a testament to our faith in the product's efficacy over time.
VI. Common Scenarios:
Understanding our refund policy can be easier with practical scenarios. Here are some common situations you might find yourself in and how our refund policy applies:
• Scenario 1 - Returning After 1 Month with a 6-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 6-month supply (6 bottles for £224.70)
- Return: 1 empty bottle after 1 month.
- Refund Calculation: You're billed £224.70 for the 6 bottles, which averages to £37.45 per bottle (£224.70 divided by 6). Therefore, for the 1 bottle returned, you'll be refunded £37.45.
• Scenario 2 - Returning After 2 Months with a 3-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 3-month supply (3 bottles for £134.85)
- Return: 2 empty bottles after 2 months.
- Refund Calculation: You're billed £134.85 for the 3 bottles, which averages to £44.95 per bottle (£134.85 divided by 3). For the 2 bottles returned, you'll be refunded £89.90 (2 multiplied by £44.95).
• Scenario 3 - Multiple Bottle Return with a 6-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 6-month supply (6 bottles for £224.70)
- Return: All 6 bottles after 2 months.
- Refund Calculation: Given the 90-day guarantee covers only a 3-month supply, even if you return all 6 bottles, you're only eligible for a refund of 3 bottles worth. This sums up to £112.35 (3 multiplied by £37.45).
• Scenario 4 - Single Bottle Return with a 3-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 3-month supply (3 bottles for £134.85)
- Return: 1 empty bottle after 1 month.
- Refund Calculation: Each bottle costs £44.95 (£134.85 divided by 3). Thus, for the 1 bottle returned, you'll receive a refund of £44.95.
These scenarios serve as a guide to ensure clarity. They show how the refund amounts are calculated based on the number of bottles returned, the duration for which they were used, and the original bundle you purchased. We urge customers to understand this policy fully to have clarity on the refund they would be eligible for.
To ensure clarity in our return policy, it's essential to understand our stance on returning unopened bottles:
• Non-Refundable Unopened Bottles: Bottles that are returned unopened or unused will not qualify for a refund. Our 90-day money-back guarantee is based on giving our product a genuine try, which means only bottles corresponding to your duration of use are eligible for a refund.
• Example 1 - Over Returning with a 3-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 3-month supply (3 bottles)
- Return: All 3 bottles, but you're only eligible for a 1-month return based on usage.
- Outcome: Only the bottle corresponding to your month of use will be refunded, which is £44.95. The other 2 unopened bottles will not be taken into consideration for a refund.
• Example 2 - Over Returning with a 6-Month Supply:
- Purchase: 6-month supply (6 bottles for £224.70)
- Return: All 6 bottles, yet based on usage, you're only eligible for a 2-month return.
- Outcome: Only the 2 bottles corresponding to your 2 months of use will be refunded. The cost of each bottle in a 6-month supply is £37.45 (£224.70 divided by 6). So, your refund will be £74.90 (2 multiplied by £37.45). The other 4 unopened bottles will not be considered for a refund.
It's imperative for our customers to be aware of this policy, so they return only the number of bottles that align with their duration of use, as per our terms. Sending back more bottles than you're eligible for will not increase your refund amount.
In order to maintain transparency and fairness in our refund policy, it's vital for our customers to comprehend how we determine the duration for which our product has been used. Here's a clear breakdown:
• Order Date to Product Start Date:
- When you place an order with us, we account for a delivery window of up to 2 weeks. This is based on average shipping times. Therefore, your "product start date" or the date we believe you began using our supplement, is 2 weeks post your order date.
• Illustrative Example:
- Order Date: Suppose you order a 3-month supply (3 bottles costing £134.85) on the 1st of March 2023.
- Assumed Start Date: Based on our delivery estimation, we will consider that you started using our supplement around the 14th of March 2023.
- Refund Request Date: If, for any reason, you decide the supplement hasn't met your expectations by the 14th of April 2023 (after 1 month of use) and you reach out to us, here's how the refund will work: + Once we receive the used (empty) bottle, we'll process a refund for the equivalent of 1 bottle, which amounts to £44.95.
Our aim is to keep the refund process simple, straightforward, and based on concrete timelines. Always ensure to refer back to your order date and our assumed start date when considering returns to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.
Procedure for Returns:
a) Reach out to our 24-hour customer service via [email protected] to get the return address.
b) Our team will guide you on the specifics of your product return.
c) It's essential to include the return form inside the box. Return costs are the buyer's responsibility, and tracked shipments are advised. Provide your package's tracking number to our representative.
d) Ensure your returns reach us within 90 days from the invoice date.
e) Refunds are processed within 8 business days using the original payment method. Bank processing times might add an additional 5-8 days.
For any questions or clarifications, our Customer Service is always here to assist. We appreciate your trust in SanalysLab.
At SanalysLab, transparency and trust are pillars of our customer relationship. This comprehensive guide is intended to ensure every customer fully understands our money-back guarantee's nuances. If ever in doubt, or for any further clarifications, our Customer Service is always available and eager to assist.
7. Payment terms
N.B. This is an order with payment obligation, which means that placing the order implies payment by the Customer.
7.1. What are the payment terms?
The Customer guarantees SANALYSLAB that he/she has the necessary authorizations to use the payment method chosen by him/her upon validation of the order form. SANALYSLAB reserves the right to suspend any order management and any delivery in case of refusal of authorization for payment by bank card by officially recognized organizations or in case of non-payment
SANALYSLAB reserves the right to suspend any management of orders and any delivery in case of refusal of authorization for payment by bank card by officially recognized organizations or in case of non-payment.
SANALYSLAB does not store any personal or financial information in its database during the processing of the Customer's payment.
7.2. Payment by credit card
The payment by credit card is made directly online via a secure transaction, with the Stripe system. The payment data is exchanged encrypted via the SSL 128-bit protocol (Secure Socket Layer). When the Customer places an order on the Website, the credit card is immediately debited in the following way: the Customer enters in the space provided the number of his credit card, without spaces between the numbers, its date of validity, and the last three digits of the icon on the back of the card. The credit card is generally debited at the time the order is shipped.
8. Transfer of ownership - Transfer of risk
The transfer of ownership of the Products of SANALYSLAB, to the benefit of the Customer, will only take place after full payment of the price by the Customer, regardless of the date of delivery of these Products. Irrespective of the date on which ownership of the Products is transferred, the transfer of the associated risks of loss and deterioration will not be realized until the Customer takes physical possession of the Products. The Products therefore travel at the risk of SANALYSLAB.
9.1. What are the applicable legal guarantees?
The Products sold on the Website comply with the regulations in force in France. The Products delivered by SANALYSLAB enjoy ipso jure and without additional payment, regardless of the right of withdrawal:
- the legal guarantee
- the legal guarantee against hidden defects provided for in articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code, arising from a defect in material, design or manufacturing which affects the delivered Products and makes them unfit for use.
9.2 What are SanalysLab's obligations?
- According to Article L. 217-4 of the Consumer Code "the seller delivers a good in conformity with the contract and is responsible for the defects of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for defects of conformity that arising from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation, when the latter has been made his responsibility by the contract or carried out under his responsibility."
- According to Article L. 217-4 of the French Consumer Code: "The seller delivers goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery.
- According to article L. 217-5 of the Consumer Code "The goods are in conformity with the contract:
1° whether it is suitable for the use normally expected of similar goods and, where applicable: whether it corresponds to the description given by the seller and whether it possesses the qualities that the seller has shown to the buyer in the form of a sample or model; or whether it possesses the qualities that a buyer may justifiably expect on the basis of statements made publicly by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labelling;
2° whether it possesses the qualities which a buyer may reasonably expect on the basis of statements made publicly by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising
2° or if it exhibits the characteristics determined by mutual agreement between the parties or is suitable for any particular purpose desired by the buyer, brought to the notice of the seller and accepted by the latter."
- According to Article L. 217-12 of the Consumer Code, "the claim arising from the lack of conformity is time-barred within two years after the delivery of the goods."
- According to Article 1641 of the Civil Code "the seller is bound by the guarantee against hidden defects in the item sold, which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use in such a way that the buyer does not would have bought, or would only have given a lower price for it, had he known her."
- According to Article 1648 of the Civil Code "the claim for a defect must be brought by the purchaser within two years after the discovery of the defect." In order to assert its rights, the Customer must notify SANALYSLAB in writing of the non-conformity of the Products within a maximum period of two (2) years from the delivery of the Products or of the existence of hidden defects within a period of a maximum of two (2) years from its discovery.
- According to Article 1648 of the Civil Code, "the claim for hidden defects must be brought by the purchaser within a period of two (2) years from the discovery of the defect".
The Customer can choose between repair or replacement of the good, subject to the cost conditions as stipulated in Article L. 217-9 of the Consumer Code.
Stage costs will be reimbursed based on the invoiced rate and return costs will be reimbursed upon presentation of the receipts.
Reimbursements for Products deemed non-conforming or defective will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty (30) days after SANALYSLAB's determination of the lack of conformity or hidden defect. Reimbursement will be made by crediting the Customer's bank account or by means of a bank check sent to the Customer.
9.3. In which cases is SANALYSLAB not liable?
SANALYSLAB cannot be held liable in the following cases:
- non-compliance with the provisions of the contract
- non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the Products are delivered, which the Customer must verify;
- in case of poor quality of the Products
- in case of misuse, use for professional purposes, negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the Customer, as well as in case of normal wear and tear of the product, accident or force majeure.
SANALYSLAB's warranty is in any case limited to the replacement or refund of products that do not conform or show a defect.
10. Intellectual property
10.1. I like your site. May I use your photos, text, comments or articles?
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used on the website and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the website, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
They are the property of the owner of the website.
They are wholly owned by SANALYSLAB or its affiliates. Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of SANALYSLAB, is strictly prohibited. The fact that SANALYSLAB does not initiate proceedings once it becomes aware of this unauthorized use does not mean that it consents to such uses and waives proceedings. Any simple link or hypertext link is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of SANALYSLAB.
11. Personal data
12. Applicable Law - Dispute Resolution
12.2 When can I submit a dispute with SANALYSLAB to the Mediator?
After prior approach by the consumer from SANALYSLAB, the Ombudsman Service can be contacted for any consumer dispute for which no settlement has been reached. To find out how to contact the mediator, click here.
13. Partial non-validation
If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are declared invalid or regarded as such on the basis of a law, a regulation or pursuant to an irrevocable decision of a competent court, the other provisions will retain all their force and intent.
14. Force majeure
14.1 What are force majeure cases and how are they treated?
Any circumstances beyond the control of the parties that prevent the normal performance of their obligations shall be considered causes of release from the obligations of the parties and shall result in their suspension.
The party invoking the aforementioned circumstances must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence and disappearance.
Force majeure shall be deemed to be any facts or circumstances which are irresistible, outside the parties' control, unforeseeable and unavoidable, independent of the will of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all reasonable efforts. The following are expressly considered to be force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those usually found in the jurisprudence of the French courts and tribunals: blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning strikes, breakdown of telecommunications networks or difficulties inherent in telecommunications networks outside the Clients.
The parties will approach each other to find a solution.
The parties will meet to examine the consequences of the event and agree on the conditions under which the execution of the contract will continue. If the force majeure event lasts longer than three (3) months, these conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
The parties will meet to discuss the consequences of the event and agree the conditions under which the execution of the contract will be continued.
15. Pre-contractual information - Acceptance and rights of the Customer
15.1 What does the acceptance of the GTC of SANALYSLAB mean?
Before placing his order, the Customer acknowledges that he has been informed in a legible and comprehensible manner of these General Terms and Conditions and of all information and details referred to in Articles L. 111-1 to L. 111-8 of the Consumer Code, and in particular of:
- the essential characteristics of the goods and services offered
- the essential characteristics of the product, taking into account the communication medium used and the product concerned;
- the price of the product and associated costs;
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or term within which SANALYSLAB undertakes to deliver the product;
- the information regarding the purchase of the product and the conditions of sale
- information regarding the identity, postal, telephone and electronic contact details and activities of SANALYSLAB, to the extent not apparent from the context;
- information regarding the identity, postal, telephone and electronic contact details and the activities of SANALYSLAB, if not apparent from the context;
- information regarding the identity, the postal, telephone and electronic contact details and the activities of SANALYSLAB; and
- information regarding legal guarantees and their implementation modalities;
- the functionalities of the content of the website
- the functionalities of the digital content and, where applicable, its interoperability;
- the ability to use the digital content
- the possibility to resort to conventional mediation in the event of a dispute;
- information about the right of withdrawal.
15.2. Can you assure me that my mobile number will remain confidential?
In the order form, we are obliged to collect the consumer's mobile phone number in order to be able to contact him in case of problems with the processing of his order or in case of delivery problems. SANALYSLAB uses your telephone number exclusively in the context of the execution of the agreement concluded with the consumer. We remind you that every consumer has the possibility to register on the list of objections to telephone canvassing via this link http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
The fact that a natural or legal person places an order on the Website implies full acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale and the obligation to pay for the Products ordered.
A single-member company on simplified shares
With a capital of € 5000.00
with registered office at 335, rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800, Saint Prieste, France.
Registered with the RCS of Lyon under number: 884 514 688
Phone: 01 84 80 60 29