Last update date: January 1, 2021
What is personal data?
Personal data: any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person ("Personal Data").
A person can be identified: directly (e.g. surname, first name) or indirectly (e.g. by means of an identification number (customer number), a (telephone) number, biometric data, various specific elements characteristic of his or her or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, but also voice or image).
We collect and process Personal Data exclusively in the context of the marketing of our products, in strict compliance with the French law "informatique et libertés" No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, as well as in compliance with the RGPD (European Union Regulation n? 2016/679). The data collected is essential for these treatments. You will never be asked to provide so-called "sensitive" Personal Information, such as your racial or ethnic origin, your political, philosophical or religious views.
By registering on the Site, you consent to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with the Charter. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please refrain from using the Website.
How your Personal Data is collected and processed.
Who is the controller?
The person responsible for the processing of the data on the website www.bowelsolution.com is Vadom, a simplified company with a registered capital of EUR 5,000, whose registered office is located at 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint- Priest, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence under No. 884 514 688, identified with the intra-Community VAT number: FR48884514688.
Scope and purpose of the processing: Why is my data collected?
The collection of personal data on the domain www.sanalyslab.com is possible under different headings, and more specifically:
- When you visit our website www.bowelsolution.com, we collect login and navigation data;
- When paying for your order via the external service provider;
The personal data collected on the website www.bowelsolution.com is necessary and mandatory for the following purposes:
- To manage your subscription to the newsletter and to send related commercial electronic communications (emails and/or SMS);
For the proper functioning of the processing services - For the proper functioning of the processing of credit card payments;
For the management and follow-up of your order - To manage and monitor your loyalty program membership;
To manage, monitor and monitor your loyalty program membership - To manage, track and process your order on the e-commerce site;
To manage deliveries;
To process your order on the e-commerce site;
To process your order on the e-commerce site - For delivery management;
- To manage the after-sales service, to follow up any requests to our customer service and to confirm your information;
To personalize your customer experience on the website;
To provide you with the best possible service - To personalize your customer experience on the e-commerce site;
- To provide you with targeted advertising;
To enable you to complete your purchase - To allow the purchase of products added to the cart to be completed
On what legal basis is the processing based?
In accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR, the legal basis that allows the processing of your personal data is:
- Article 6.1.a of the European Data Protection Regulation (consent) for the subscription to the newsletter, the sending of commercial electronic communications, the management and follow-up of your membership of the loyalty program ;
- Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation (performance of a contract, or pre-contractual measures) for the processing of your order.
Who are the recipients of personal data?
In accordance with Article 13.1e of the GDPR, the recipients of your personal data are:
- The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Vadom, a simplified limited liability company with a capital of 5,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint-Priest, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence under No. 884 514 688, identified with the intra-Community VAT number: FR48884514688;
- Its service providers and subcontractors, in the context of the following assignments: customer service management; the processing and delivery of your order on the e-commerce site; sending SMS and commercial emails;
- Any person legally authorized to access the data (legal services, if applicable).
How long is the data kept?
The duration of the data processing is limited to the period during which you are subscribed to our communication services and, where appropriate, to ensure the delivery of products or services, it being understood that you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in every email sent by SANALYSLAB.
Mandatory to provide personal data:
In accordance with Article 13(2)(e) of the GDPR:
- Providing your email is necessary to receive the above communications, and is entirely optional;
- Entering your surname, first name, e-mail and date of birth is necessary to create your customer account. Failure to provide this information means that no customer account can be created;
- Providing your name, first name, e-mail and date of birth is necessary for creating your customer account.
- Providing your name, first name, email, address, credit card is necessary to complete your order. Failure to provide this information will make it impossible to complete your order.
- Providing your surname, first name, e-mail, address, credit card is necessary to complete your order.
Where will my data be transferred?
Data may eventually be transferred outside the European Union. Certain subcontractors, in particular in the context of the exploitation of data for social networks, may transfer your data outside the European Union, again in the context of Article 46(2)(d) of the GDPR. All SANALYSLAB subcontractors have provided adequate protection clauses according to the model drawn up and approved by the European Commission.
The company SANALYSLAB, as the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data transmitted, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
How your personal data is collected and processed
REGULATIONS, CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATION OF RULES
Cookies are small text files that the visited sites send to you and store on your computer or mobile device, and which are sent back to the same sites with each new visit. With these cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (eg login details, preferred language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or view another page on the same site.
There are different types of cookies, depending on their features and functions, differing in how long they are stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until a pre-programmed expiration date.
Technical cookies that do not require express consent are for the French data protection authority (see the recommendation "Cookies: how do I make my website compliant?" by clicking here, hereinafter referred to as the "recommendation") :
- "analytical cookies" used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they access the site;
- navigation or session cookies (to log in);
- functional cookies, which enable you to visit a site based on a number of selected criteria (such as language, selected products for purchase) and which are intended to improve the service.
In contrast, "profiling cookies", which are used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages corresponding to the preferences you have indicated while browsing the network, require your specific consent.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THE SITE AND DEACTIVATION OPTION
The Site uses the following cookies, which can be disabled with the exception of third-party cookies, for which you should refer directly to the cookie activation and deactivation methods indicated by the links:
- technical navigation or session cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to enable you to use the content and services you have requested,
- analytical cookies that allow the system to know how often the Site is visited by users. These cookies do not collect any information about the user's identity or any Personal Data. This Personal Data is processed in an aggregated and anonymous manner,
- functional cookies used to activate certain features of the site and a set of selected criteria (such as language, products selected for purchase), with the aim of improving the service,
- profiling cookies used to send advertising messages that match your preferences captured during navigation, When surfing, internet users have the right to choose which cookies they wish to allow. PLEASE NOTE: Deleting technical and/or functional cookies from the Site may prevent navigation, make certain services or functions of the Site unavailable or cause malfunctions, in which case you will be forced to provide certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site change or enter manually.
What are my rights?
You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of the processing of your data, the right to object to the processing and to finally, the right to portability of your data. You have the option to change all your personal information in the "My Account" section. For any other request regarding the rectification or deletion of personal data, please contact us. Finally, you can also object to direct marketing at any time. In order to facilitate access to your rights, every newsletter sent by the company SANALYSLAB contains an unsubscribe link so that you can easily unsubscribe from newsletters and news items with one click. You can also manage your commercial prospecting preferences directly through your web account or by writing to us at the address below.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us:
- in writing to the following address: 335 rue Ferdinand Perrier, 69800 Saint-Priest;
- or contact our partners at the following email address: [email protected]
To facilitate the processing of your request, we recommend that you state your surname, first name and your e-mail address. In addition, if it deems it necessary, SANALYSLAB may verify the customer's identity against any valid identification document.
The company SANALYSLAB undertakes to reply to you within a maximum period of one month from the date on which you exercise your right. If necessary, this period can be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
If you believe that SANALYSLAB is using your personal data inappropriately, please contact us.